Things to remember in these days of waiting...how can we still function as a church body when we can't meet in person? Some ways include:
- First, pray for one another as people come to your mind.
- Check on one another as you think about it....especially those among us with special needs.
- Write down the ways that you see God provide and work in your life and others around you so that we can share these testimonies of His faithfulness together!
- Also, don't forget to support the ministry through your giving. We are still functioning as a church. You can mail to 408 Ozark St. - Harrison.
- Be a good neighbor... in your special sphere of influence.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." --Prov. 3:5,6- (Please enjoy reading the rest of this passage)
Please listen to this empowering song from our own Mark Tedder with Worshiplanet ...
“The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
from Numbers 6
Pastors, Paul & Jeff